Ads Top

"Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you've got a Christmas tree in the living room."



"Christmas is the day that holds all time together."



"Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most."

"Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago."

"Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows."

"Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words."
"I love the Christmas-tide, and yet,
I notice this, each year I live;
I always like the gifts I get,
But how I love the gifts I give!"

"Christmas gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us."


Hope you all share and spread the love this Christmas season..love you all .

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.